Typed out by Elendil022@aol.com
Publisher: Asmik of America
*In the year 1991, a powerful oil-rich dictator in the Middle-East has
waged war on the world. You must navigate a super-modified Nuclear
Apache Helicopter, D-FORCE, through six countries and infiltrate the enemies
headquarters. If the ol' apple pie and baseball are to remain as symbols of our
country, you'd better get on the ball.
*As well as constant enemy attacks, this warped leader has chemical
biologists developing prehistoric beasts to tear your chopper out of the
sky. And we're not talk'n about your everyday dinosaurs either; there are
helicopter eating creatures that could bring about your true test of non-stop,
*'Course you'll have the latest weapons at your side. And the farther you go,
the more you'll get a chance to use them. If you are able to conquer the
seemingly endless enemies, watch out for the...we're losing you...your radio's
breaking up...good luck, you're on your own!
*Your chopper blades are spinning - there's no turning back! Never fear, you're
in command of the ultimate weapon, D-FORCE!
*The Option Mode will allow you to do several things. Here is a list:
1) Listen to the sound effects of the game.
2) Listen to the music of the game.
3) Select the level of difficulty.
4) Select 1-9 Lives for the beginning of the game.
*When your Apache rises to a safe flight altitude you will be in control
The Direction Pad
*Steers you in the direction you select.
L & R Buttons
*Raises and lowers your altitude in the Exploration Mode.
*Fires your weapons in all Modes.
*Pauses & unpauses a game.
*Power-up items will allow you to increase the amount of fire from your
cannons. When you eliminate an SR-17 it will leave behind a Power-up chip
for the taking.
*The Apache has been specifically modified to carry new weapons. The
weapons will increase as you pick up more chips.
This is a list of the weapons you can arm yourself with:
1) Cannon (Stock with your Apache).
4) Sidewinder Missile with the Super-Cannon.
5) Electrowave with Sidewinder Missiles & Multi-Cannon.
6) D-Force with Sidewinder Missiles.
1) The Gulf Installation (Shooting).
2) Inland Sector 1 (Exploration).
3) Mirage Installation (Shooting).
4) Mythical East (Exploration).
5) Inland Sector 2 (Exploration).
6) Enemy Headquarters (Shooting).
The Mini Bosses & Bosses
1) Mini-Boss: Electro-Rocker.
Main Boss: Super Tank.
2) Main Boss: Dorf.
3) Mini-Boss: Plasma Tanks.
Main Boss: SR-72.
4) Main Boss: Beldor.
5) Mini-Boss: Cantor 3 in 1.
Main Boss: Gatalina.
6) Main-Boss: Razor Tank.
7) Mini-Boss: Idabashi Station.
Main Boss: Pendulum X.
*When you achieve a high score you will be invited to enter you initials
at the end of the game. The scores will remain until the power is turned off.
*So challenge your friends to a game of D-Force. When you achieve a high
score, send you score to Nintendo Power for registration in the high score
section of the magazine.
1) When fighting Electro-Rocker in Stage 1, stay at the top of the screen and
fire sidewinder missiles.
2) In Level 2, shoot Dorf the boss in the face, but watch out for his tail!
3) Start D-Force with nine lives by adjusting the players area in the Option
Mode. You will need extra help.
4) In Level 3, when you fight the Plasma Tanks, look for a safe spot on the
lower right hand side of the screen.
5) To beat Cantor 3 in 1, you should follow the path of Cantor's pieces as
they move, and keep shooting.